CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in accounting is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the accounting field. The program consists of 17 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Accounting program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on View Degree Progress.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- ACT300 - Principles of Accounting I
- MKG310 - Introduction to Marketing
- MGT315 - Business Law
- ACT325 - Principles of Accounting II (Recommended prior course: ACT300)
- ACT350 - Intermediate Accounting I (Recommended prior course: ACT325)
- ACT360 - Intermediate Accounting II (Recommended prior course: ACT350)
- FIN300 - Principles of Finance for the Private Sector
- MTH410 - Quantitative Business Analysis
- ACT405 - Federal Individual Taxation (Recommended prior course: ACT350)
- ACT410 - Government and Nonprofit Accounting
- ACT415 - Business Taxation (Recommended prior course: ACT350 and ACT405)
- ACT425 - Information Systems for Accounting (Recommended prior course: ACT350)
- ACT450 - Auditing (Recommended prior course: ACT350)
- ACT460 - Cost Accounting
- ACT470 - Advanced Accounting (Recommended prior course: ACT360)
- ACT480 - Capstone - Accounting Research and Analysis (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- ACT495* - Accounting Practicum *(optional course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.