Once you have received a personal code, you will visit www.RefundSelection.com to select your refund preference through BankMobile. If you do not have a personal code yet, you can also request one at this same website by clicking on the "need a code" button. You will then complete the following steps:
- On the Welcome page, you will enter your Personal Code on the line that says "Your Personal Code" then click the button labeled Get Started.
- On the next page you will enter your email address, create a password and enter your student ID number. Then check both boxes at the bottom of the page and click the Next button.
- On this page, you are offered three choices for how you would like to receive your stipend. You can choose:
- Deposit to an Existing Account (this will be your personal bank account)
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account (this option has associated fees and will require you to submit additional paperwork to create a bank account directly with BankMobile)
- Paper Check Delivered by USPS
- After you chose one of the options, you will be asked to read and accept any Fee Schedule or Terms and Conditions.
- On the next page, you will be asked to update your Contact Information and you can check a box to receive special promotions from Bank Mobile. Then click the Next button.
- If you chose Deposit to Existing Account, you will be asked to enter your bank name, routing number and account number. Then click the Next button. You will then be asked to Verify your bank account information. Then click the Next button.
- On this final page, you will be asked to choose three security questions along with their answers. Then click on the Save button.