CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in criminal justice and law enforcement administration is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the law enforcement field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- CRJ300 - Introduction to Criminal Justice
- CRJ310 - Law Enforcement and American Policing
- PBS300 - Introduction to Crime and Deviance
- CRJ330 - Research Methods for the Criminal Justice Professional
- CRJ335 - Laws of Evidence
- PBS400 - Fundamentals of Law
- CRJ420 - Criminal Justice and the Constitution
- CRJ440 - Ethics for the Criminal Justice Professional
- CRJ480 - Capstone - Application of Criminal Justice Knowledge and Skills (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- CRJ495 - Criminal Justice Practicum (Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.