CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in human resource management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the human resources field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Human Resource Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- MGT320 - The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- MGT350 - Business Policy and Strategy
- HRM400 - Human Resource Development and Management (This course is a replacement for MGT440. Students cannot receive credit for both.)
- HRM425 - Managing and Leading Team Dynamics (This course is a replacement for MGT425. Students cannot receive credit for both.)
- MGT470 - Conflict Management and Negotiation
- HRM450 - Employment Law, Compensation, and Policy
- HRM455 - Training and Staff Development
- HRM460 - Organizational Development
- HRM481 - Capstone - Human Resource Management (Prerequisite: Successful completion of all major coursework)
- HRM495* - Human Resource Management Practicum *(Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.