CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in human resource management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the human resources field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Human Resource Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2018-2019 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2018-2019 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- MGT350 - Business Policy and Strategy
- HRM300 - Principles of Human Resource Management
- HRM350 - Compensation and Performance Management
- HRM470 - Human Resource Management in a Global World
- HRM435 - Creating a Diverse and Ethical Workforce
- HRM445 - Labor Relations and Employment Law
- HRM440 - Recruitment, Selection, and Employee Development
- HRM460 - Organizational Development
- HRM481 - Capstone - Human Resource Management (Prerequisite: Successful completion of all major coursework)
- HRM495* - Human Resource Management Practicum *(Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.