CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in information technology is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the IT field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Information Technology program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- ACT300 - Principles of Accounting I
- ITS310 - Introduction to Computer-Based Systems
- ITS315 - Introduction to Networks (Recommended prior course: ITS310)
- ITS320 - Basic Programming (Recommended prior course: ITS310)
- ITS350 - Information Systems and Security (Recommended prior course: ITS310 or ITS315)
- ITS400 - Information Technology Project Management (Recommended prior course: ITS310 or ITS315)
- ITS405 - Intermediate Networking (Recommended prior course: ITS315)
- ITS410 - Database Management (Recommended prior course: ITS310 or ITS315, ITS320)
- ITS430 - Network Enterprise Solutions (Recommended prior course: ITS315)
- ITS495* - Information Technology Practicum (optional course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.