CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in management information systems and business analytics is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of 12 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Management Information Systems and Business Analytics program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2018-2019 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2018-2019 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- MIS300 - Information Systems Design and Management
- MIS350 - Information Systems Analysis and Design
- ITS320 - Basic Programming
- ACT301 - Financial Accounting
- ITS325 - Technology, Ethics, and Global Community
- MIS407 - Database Concepts (Replacement course for ITS407. Students cannot receive credit for both
- MIS445 - Statistics in Business Analytics
- MIS450 - Data Mining (Prerequisite: MIS445)
- MKG310 - Introduction to Marketing
- MIS440 - Cloud Computing and Big Data (Prerequisite: ITS410)
- MIS480 - Capstone - Business Analytics and Information Systems (Prerequisite: All core and specialization coursework)
- MIS495*- Management Information Systems Practicum (Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.