CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in marketing is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the marketing field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Marketing program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- MKG310 - Introduction to Marketing (Note: Students who completed MKG300 cannot earn credit for MKG310)
- MKG330 - Consumer Behavior
- MKG350 - Promotion and Public Relations
- MKG360 - Personal Selling and Sales Management (Prerequisite: MKG330)
- MKG400 - International and Multi-Cultural Marketing
- MKG420 - Digital Marketing
- MKG440 - Strategic Marketing
- MKG470 - Market Research
- MKG480 - Capstone - Marketing (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- MKG495* - Marketing Practicum *(Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.