CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in organizational leadership is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Organizational Leadership program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2018-2019 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2018-2019 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- ORG303 - Applied Organizational Psychology
- MGT315 - Business Law
- MGT351 - Organizational Innovation and Change
- ORG400 - Leading Teams in Organizations
- MGT410 - Project Management
- ORG405 - Principles and Practices of Effective Leadership (Prerequisite: ORG300)
- ORG423 - Communication Strategies for Leaders
- ORG470 - Leading Through Conflict Resolution
- ORG480 - Capstone - Organizational Leadership (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- ORG495* - Organizational Leadership Practicum (optional course)