CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in organizational leadership is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Organizational Leadership program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- MGT300 - Principles of Management
- ORG303 - Applied Organizational Psychology
- MGT315 - Business Law
- HRM425 - Managing and Leading Team Dynamics (Note: Replacement course for MGT425. Students cannot receive credit for both)
- MGT351 - Organizational Innovation and Change
- MGT410 - Project Management (Note: Equivalent to PJM310. Students cannot receive credit for both)
- ORG423 - Communication Strategies for Leaders
- MGT470 - Conflict Management and Negotiation
- ORG480 - Capstone - Organizational Leadership (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- ORG495* - Organizational Leadership Practicum *(optional course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.