CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in business management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of business. The program consists of 11 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Business Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on View Degree Progress.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- MGT300 - Principles of Management
- MIS300 - Information Systems Design and Management
- ACT301 - Financial Accounting
- MKG310 - Introduction to Marketing
- ECN310 - Microeconomic Principles
- MGT315 - Business Law
- ECN315 - Macroeconomic Principles
- FIN400 - Analyzing Financial Statements
- MTH410 - Quantitative Business Analysis
- HRM400 - Human Resource Development and Management (This course is a replacement for MGT440. Students cannot receive credit for both.)
- MGT481 - Capstone - Business Policy Development and Implementation (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- MGT495* - Business Management Practicum *(Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.