CSU-Global is committed to your professional success which is why we offer Career Services- a one stop shop for your employment needs. You can locate this service on the main page of your Student Portal by clicking on the Career Center tab located on the left hand side of your screen.
We offer the following services:
- The Job Search: The first step is determining what types of jobs meet your career goals as well as match your skills and experience. From here, you can search for jobs, internships, learn how to develop networking skills and become more organized with the job search process
- Applications, Resumes and Cover Letters: This section offers you the opportunity to build the best most effective resume and cover letter (these documents are your first impression with the prospective employer) as well as provide tips on completing Job Applications. You can utilize Optimal Resume which is a free service where a trained resume reviewer will review your resume and cover letter. You can also request a Faculty Reference.
- The Job Interview: This section is dedicated to providing you information on how to prep for an interview, how to conduct yourself in an interview as well as following up once the interview is complete.
- Becoming a Great Employee: This section is designed to help you as you transition into a new position by providing tips on attitude, performance, adapting to organizational culture and more
- Work-Life Balance: This section is designed to provide strategies/resources to help you manage stress in a way that your performance and health are boosted.
Career Coach: You can access this resource from any section under the Career Center. Career Coaches are CSU-Global Faculty who are experts in their field and provide services designed to empower you to choose the best career path. You can schedule a 50 minute phone conversation and gain valuable knowledge to help assist you in your educational and professional paths for a specific career.