Career Center Resources
CSU-Global Career Services offers a variety of tools to students available through the Career Center located on the main page of your student portal. Each Career Center tab is specialized and caters to different aspects of employment. In addition, you can find the following services on each Career Center page: Career Coaching, Resume & Cover Letter Review, Optimal Resume service, and the Indeed Job Search bar. The Career Center covers the following items:
- The Job Center: An asset during your job search that lists job postings with links to application pages
- Career Videos: Designed by CSU-Global faculty to help expose you to winning strategies in the job search process
- The Job Search: The largest section in the Career Center with articles on Networking, Searching for Jobs, Internships and more. The tools provided in this section are designed to support you as you start looking into a Career and transitioning into the workforce.
- Applications, Resumes and Cover Letters: Tips and Tricks to help with these job application requirements
- The Job Interview: This section is dedicated to providing support so that you know what to expect from an interview, how to make an impression, and general follow-up
- Becoming a Great Employee: This section is designed to help you as you transition into a new position, providing tips on attitude, performance, adapting to organizational culture and more
- Military Transition: This section is for CSU-Global students who are transitioning from a Military Career into a Civilian Career. We provide you with tips on adapting your experiences and skill-sets developed in the Military to the workplace
- Career Coach: Career Coaches are CSU-Global Faculty who are experts in their field that provide services designed to empower you to choose the best career path. These coaches can also be of assistance when trying to choose a Specialization or if you're considering a program change. Students are allowed 3 free Career Coaching sessions, which are driven by you so that we can serve your needs.
- Work-Life Balance: This section is designed to provide strategies/resources to help you manage stress in a way that your performance and health are boosted.