Below is information regarding the GoGlobal scholarship, which replaced the GoColorado (GoCO) scholarship in the Fall D term of 2018.
- Starting in the Fall D term of 2018 (10/8/18) students who start classes for the first time at CSU-Global are eligible to receive the GoGlobal scholarship. This means, re-entry students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must be degree-seeking
- Students must be receiving the standard tuition rate. This means students who receive a discounted tuition rate are not eligible
- Students must complete their first 9 credits (undergrads) or 6 credits (grads) at CSU-Global before the scholarship takes effect
How it Works
Undergraduate students: After you complete your first 9 credits, you will receive the GoGlobal scholarship for the next 24 credits. Then you will receive it again for your last 12 credits.
Graduate students: After you complete your first 6 credits, you will receive the GoGlobal scholarship for the next 12 credits. Then you will receive it again for your final 6 credits.
Keep in mind the scholarship won't be added to your awards until the you have completed the required number of credits, based on your program.
- The scholarship is worth $65 per credit hour ($195 per 3-credit course); can also be applied to CBEs and PLAs for undergraduate students (per fee)
- Undergraduate students can receive up to $2,340 in GoGlobal scholarship funds
- Graduate students can receive up to $1,170 in GoGlobal scholarship funds
The full list of requirements, including SAP and account status requirements, can be viewed here: https://csuglobal.edu/cost/financial-options/scholarships/goglobal-scholarship