Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
Delta Mu Delta is an International Honor Society recognizing and promoting achievement in Business. To be eligible for membership, students must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate students enrolled in the Accounting or Business Management programs who:
- Have completed at least 9 hours of course-work at CSU-Global
- Have enough total credits to be considered a Junior or higher
- Have a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Graduate students enrolled in the Management or International Management programs who:
- Have completed at least 18 credit hours of Graduate course-work
- Have completed at least 9 credit hours of course-work at CSU-Global
- Have a GPA of 3.6 or higher for all graduate coursework completed.
Students must be in an Active/Graduate Candidate Status and in good financial standing in order to join. If you meet all of the criteria listed above then watch for an email from Delta Mu Delta Honor Society inviting you to join Delta Mu Delta! These invitations are sent once per year in April.
Once accepted for membership, inducted students benefit from access to networking, acknowledgement for federal employment, professional development opportunities,and scholarship programs. You can find an overview of member benefits and services here.