How do I change my major?

You must initiate the program change request through your Student Advisor. To find out how your credits will transfer from your current program into a new one, your Student Advisor can request a hypothetical program change. This typically takes 3-5 business days to process.

Once you have confirmed the new program you would like, submit a Program Change Request form, which your Student Advisor will upload to the Document Center of your student portal. 

Once the form is submitted and approved, your program change will be processed and your degree plan will be updated within the first two weeks of the next upcoming term.  It is best to work with your Student Advisor to register for courses during this transition to ensure that you aren't taking unnecessary credits.