How do I schedule a CBE exam?
- The first step is to log into your CBE course in Schoology.
- In Schoology, you will want to navigate to Materials, on the left side of the page, and then Test Prep Study Center Information.
- Finally, click on Exam Details. This area will allow you to run a computer requirements test and review what you are allowed to bring into the exam.
- The next step is to register and create a profile with Examity. This will only have to be done once for all CBEs.
- After you have created your profile, log into the Student Portal to pay the exam fee ($250 for a 3 credit exam, $150 for a 1 credit exam). Simply click the "Pay for Exam" button on the main page of the portal and the charges will appear on your account.
- After paying for the exam, navigate back to the Test Prep Study Center Information in Schoology and click on Schedule Your Exam. If you decide not to take the test after all, you are not required to pay the exam fee. The fees are, otherwise, non-refundable.
To register for a CBE take a look at How do I register for a CBE?