How do I schedule a CBE exam?
- The first step is to log into your CBE course in Schoology.
- In Schoology, you will want to navigate to Materials, on the left side of the page, and then Test Prep Study Center Information.
- Finally, click on Exam Details. This area will allow you to run a computer requirements test and review what you are allowed to bring into the exam.
- The next step is to register and create a profile with Examity. This will only have to be done once for all CBEs.
- After you have created your profile, log into the Student Portal to pay the exam fee ($250 for a 3 credit exam, $150 for a 1 credit exam).
- After paying for the exam, navigate back to the Test Prep Study Center Information in Schoology and click on Schedule Your Exam.
To register for a CBE take a look at How do I register for a CBE?