Below are step by step instructions for how to schedule a SSA exam.
- The first step is to log into your portal and click on the "Pay for Exam" button
- After making and confirming payment, log into your SSA course in Canvas
- In Canvas, you will want to navigate to Modules, on the left side of the page followed by Test Prep Study Center Information.
- Finally, click on Exam Details. This area will allow you to run a computer requirements test and review what you are allowed to bring into the exam. Please note: you may not be able to bring anything a plain white piece of paper to the exam.
- The next step is to register and create a profile with Examity. This will only have to be done once for all SSAs.
- The final step is to click on Schedule Your Exam. If you decide not to take the test after all, you are not required to pay the exam fee. The fees are, otherwise, non-refundable.
To register for a SSAtake a look at How do I register for a CBE?