Below are step by step instructions for how to schedule a SSA exam.
- The first step is to log into your portal and click on the "Pay for Exam" button
- After making and confirming payment, log into your SSA course in Canvas
- In Canvas, you will want to navigate to Modules, on the left side of the page. Under the Test Prep Study Center Information folder, you will see Examity, which will take you into the scheduling system. Additional details can be found under the Schedule Your Exam link, or by clicking the following link: Canvas_Student_Quick_Guide.pdf
- This area will allow you to run a computer requirements test and review what you are allowed to bring into the exam.
- Next, students will need to set up a profile. This step must be completed before you will have the ability to schedule the exam
- If you decide not to take the test after all, you are not required to pay the exam fee. The fees are, otherwise, non-refundable.
To register for a SSAtake a look at How do I register for a SSA?