How to make a tuition payment
You have a three options for making tuition payments towards your account balance, see below:
Through your Student Portal:
- Click on the My Account Balance and Financial Aid tab, then click the 'Pay My Tuition' button. You will then be taken to the CashNet payment portal.
- Once you are in the CashNet payment portal, click on 'Pay'.
- This will bring you to the Your Charges screen.
- After clicking on the 'Checkout' button you will be asked to pay via credit card or EFT.
- Full or partial payments can be made using a credit card or EFT.
- If you have gone past due on your account and would like to set up a payment plan, you can do this from this screen as well. Look for the specific term's payment plan option under 'Past Due Payment Plans'.
Contact Student Accounts by phone:
- You may also make a payment over the phone by calling the Student Accounts team on 1-800-462-7845 option 4.
Mail in a check to:
Colorado State University - Global Campus
7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111