How will I match with a Mentor?
- After you find your prospective mentor and send a request for mentorship, the selected mentor will receive your message on the platform and an email from the CSU-Global Alumni Network indicating that a student has requested them as a mentor.
- The mentor will review your message and profile and accept or decline your request.
- When your mentor accepts or declines your request, you will receive an email at the email address connected to your LinkedIn account, Facebook account, or email address you used when creating your CSU-Global Alumni Network account.
- You can also check the status of your mentoring requests by logging into csuglobalalumni.network, then clicking on the envelope icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, hover over the “Mentoring Request” tab to review the status of your request.