CSU-Global’s accredited Online Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration is designed to provide you with practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of eight three-credit core courses as part of a full 36-credit master’s degree. (
Recommended order of courses for the program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2018-2019 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2018-2019 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- (RES501 - Fundamentals of Research and Writing) (Not required for all students)
- CRJ500 - Criminological Theory
- CRJ530 - Ethics, Justice and Social Control
- CRJ540 - Criminal Justice Policy Development and Analysis
- CRJ545 - Restorative Justice: A Social Movement
- CRJ550 - Administration and Management of Criminal Justice Organizations
- CRJ570 - Applied Research for Criminal Justice Professionals
- CRJ575 - Analytical Methods
- 12 Specialization Credits
- CRJ580 - Criminal Justice Capstone (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- CRJ595* - Criminal Justice Internship (Optional Course)
*CRJ595 is an optional course that provides students with practical business management experience. This course may not be available in all states, see the State Specific Authorization Policy under Admissions Policies in the Academic Catalog
You can access a copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.