CSU-Global’s accredited Online Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration is designed to provide you with practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of eight three-credit core courses as part of a full 36-credit master’s degree. (
Recommended order of courses for the program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- RES501* - Fundamentals of Research and Writing *(Not required for all students)
- CRJ500 - Criminological Theory
- CRJ530 - Ethics, Justice and Social Control
- CRJ540 - Criminal Justice Policy Development and Analysis
- CRJ545 - Restorative Justice: A Social Movement
- CRJ550 - Administration and Management of Criminal Justice Organizations
- CRJ570 - Applied Research for Criminal Justice Professionals
- CRJ575 - Analytical Methods
- 12 Specialization Credits
- CRJ580 - Criminal Justice Capstone (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- CRJ595* - Criminal Justice Internship *Optional Course
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.