CSU-Global’s accredited Online Master’s Degree in Finance is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of eight three-credit core courses as part of a full 36-credit master’s degree. (
Recommended order of courses for the Master of Finance program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- RES500* - Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis *(Not required for all students)
- ORG502 - Effective Organizations - Theory and Practice
- FIN500 - Principles of Finance
- FIN507 - Bank Management (Prerequisite: FIN500)
- FIN530 - Corporate Finance
- FIN540 - Investments (Prerequisite: FIN507)
- FIN550 - Financial Markets and Institutions (Prerequisite: FIN540)
- FIN570 - Insurance and Risk Management (Prerequisite: FIN507)
- 12 Specialization Credits
- FIN580 - Capstone - Finance (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.