CSU-Global’s accredited Online Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of eight three-credit core courses as part of a full 36-credit master’s degree. (
Recommended order of courses for the Master of Human Resource Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- RES501* - Fundamentals of Research and Writing *(Not required for all students)
- ORG502 - Effective Organizations - Theory and Practice
- HRM500 - Managing Human Resources
- HRM515 - Legal and Human Resource Dimensions of Business Management
- HRM516 - Effective Labor Management
- HRM520 - Managing Performance for Results
- ORG555 - Leading Diverse Teams
- HRM522 - Human Resource Planning
- 12 Specialization Credits
- HRM580 - Capstone - Human Resource Management (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- HRM595* - Human Resource Management Practicum *optional course
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.