The Master of Information Technology Management program consists of 8 three-credit core courses, listed in the suggested order of completion:
Recommended order of courses for the Master of Information Technology Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Spring 2017 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Spring 2017 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses.
- RES500* - Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis *(Not required for all students)
- ISM501 - IT Management
- ISM511 - Managing Virtualized and Cloud Systems (Recommended prior course: ISM501)
- ISM521 - Management Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Systems (Recommended prior course: ISM501, ISM511)
- ISM525 - Ethical Considerations in Managing Information Technology (Prerequisite: ISM501)
- ISM545 - Information Technology Auditing and Assurance (Prerequisite: ISM501 and ISM525)
- ISM550 - Information Systems and Security (Recommended prior course: ISM501, ISM511)
- ISM561 - Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (Recommended prior course: ISM501)
- 12 Specialization Credits
- ISM581 - Capstone - Information Technology Management (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.