CSU-Global’s accredited Online Master of Information Technology Management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of 8 three-credit core courses as part of a full 36-credit master’s degree. (
Recommended order of courses for the Master of Information Technology Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2017-2018 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2017-2018 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalogto view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- RES500* - Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis *(Not required for all students)
- ISM501 - IT Management
- ISM511 - Managing Virtualized and Cloud Systems (Recommended prior course: ISM501)
- ISM521 - Management Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Systems (Recommended prior course: ISM501, ISM511)
- ISM525 - Ethical Considerations in Managing Information Technology (Prerequisite: ISM501)
- ISM545 - Information Technology Auditing and Assurance (Prerequisite: ISM501 and ISM525)
- ISM550 - Information Systems and Security (Recommended prior course: ISM501, ISM511)
- ISM561 - Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (Recommended prior course: ISM501)
- 12 Specialization Credits
- ISM581 - Capstone - Information Technology Management (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
You can access a copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through thebooklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the currentacademic catalog.