CSU-Global’s accredited online master’s degree in international management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of 8 three-credit core courses as part of a full 36-credit master’s degree. (
Recommended order of courses for the Master of International Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2017-2018 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2017-2018 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- RES501* - Fundamentals of Research and Writing *(Not required for all students)
- BUS500* - Foundations of Business* (Not required for all students)
- ORG502 - Effective Organizations - Theory and Practice
- ACT500 - Managerial Accounting
- MIM500 - Business Strategy in the Global Economy
- MIM510 - International Trade
- MIM520 - Global Financial Management
- MIM530 - Technology Management in the Global Economy
- MIM560 - International Business
- 12 Specialization Credits
- MIM580 - Capstone - International Management (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- MIM595* - International Management Internship *optional course
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.