CSU-Global’s accredited online Master’s degree in Project Management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the field. The program consists of 8 three-credit core courses as part of a full 36-credit master’s degree. (
Recommended order of courses for the Master of Project Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2017-2018 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2017-2018 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalogto view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- RES501* - Fundamentals of Research and Writing *(Not required for all students)
- ORG502 - Effective Organizations - Theory and Practice
- OPS510 - Operations Management
- PJM500 - Project Management
- PJM525 - Business Analysis (Prerequisite: PJM500)
- PJM530 - Contracts, Procurement, and Risk Management (Prerequisite: PJM500)
- PJM535 - Project Metrics, Monitoring, and Control (Prerequisite: PJM500)
- PJM560 - Project Management Office (PMO) (Prerequisite: PJM535)
- 12 Specialization Credits
- PJM580 - Capstone - Project Management (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- PJM595* - Project Management Internship *Optional Course
You can access a copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.