National Social Sciences Association (NSSA)
The National Social Science Association is the largest interdisciplinary association in the United States. Members consist of social scientists in two and four year colleges and represent the following disciplines: history, geography, education, economics, psychology, anthropology, sociology, ethnic studies, women's studies, interdisciplinary studies, political science and other related studies.
The purpose of this association is to provide in-service training through its summer seminar, Fall Professional Development Conference, National Technology and Social Science Conference, and publications. The National Social Science Technology Conference is held every spring in Las Vegas, while the summer seminar and fall professional development conferences are held in attractive locations, even on cruise ships.
We offer two tiers of membership:
- Join the CSU-Global NSSA group at no cost to you in Global Connect here or click on 'Global Connect' from your Student Portal, navigate to 'Groups', search 'NSSA' in the search bar, click on the group, and select 'Join Group'. Benefits include:
- Networking opportunities
- Shared resources and relevant information
- Engagement in informative discussions with your peers
- Join NSSA's national organization for a $25 annual membership fee here. In addition to the no cost benefits, get these membership benefits with a paid NSSA national student membership:
- Two electronic newsletters
- Four online National Social Science journals plus online National Social Science Technology Journal
- Reduced registration fees at all conferences and seminars
- Eligibility to submit articles to the national journal and to review books and media
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com