If you have submitted a request for tutoring or feedback through SmartThinking and have not heard anything back from your request, it may be because you need to complete your profile within SmartThinking. Below are steps on how to make sure your account is fully set up. Completing these steps will help to prevent any issues with getting responses for tutoring requests.
Be sure to contact your advisor if you continue to experience issues with scheduling tutoring sessions.
- From within the course, click on the "Tutoring" link
- Click on the SmartThinking logo
- Click on "Student" and then the "Manage My Account" option
- Click on "Profile" on the left
- Complete your profile and save your profile information