Once you have received a personal code, you will visit www.RefundSelection.com to select your refund preference through BankMobile. If you do not have a personal code yet, you can also request one at this same website by clicking on the "need a code" button.
You will then complete the following steps:
- On the Welcome page, you will enter your Personal Code on the line that says "Your Code" then click the button labeled Start
- On the next page you will create a login by entering your CSU-Global email address, creating a password and entering your student ID number. Next, check both boxes at the bottom of the page and click the Next button
- On this page, you are offered three choices for how you would like to receive your stipend. You can choose:
- Deposit to an Existing Account (this will be your personal bank account). You'll be required to enter your routing and bank account information. Be sure that you are careful when entering this information as funds cannot be reversed once deposited into an account
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account (this option has associated fees and will require you to submit additional paperwork to create a bank account directly with BankMobile)
Please Note: If you chose to use the BankMobile Vibe Checking Account, you will need to submit additional information (like creating a PIN and agreeing to their terms and conditions) because you are, essentially, opening a bank account with BankMobile
3. Paper Check Delivered by USPS
- After you chose one of the options, you will be asked to Verify the information you have entered. This final page will be slightly different depending on the refund preference you selected, however, it is generally the last page
- You will have the option to change or update your refund preference in the future if you need to.