CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in criminal justice is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the law enforcement field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Criminal Justice program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2018-2019 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2018-2019 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- CRJ300 - Introduction to Criminal Justice
- CRJ310 - Law Enforcement and American Policing
- CRJ305 - Criminology
- CRJ330 - Research Methods for the Criminal Justice Professional
- CRJ335 - Laws of Evidence
- CRJ425 - Criminal Law
- CRJ420 - Criminal Justice and the Constitution
- CRJ440 - Ethics for the Criminal Justice Professional
- CRJ480 - Capstone - Application of Criminal Justice Knowledge and Skills (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- CRJ495* - Criminal Justice Practicum (Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.