CSU-Global's accredited online bachelor's degree in project management is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge of the project management field. The program consists of 10 three-credit core courses as part of a full 120-credit bachelor's degree. Maximize your transfer credits and take advantage of our alternative credit options to finish faster and for less!
Recommended order of courses for the B.S. in Project Management program:
Note: This order of courses is based on the Winter 2018-2019 catalog. If you started this program prior to the Winter 2018-2019 trimester, you may have a different list of required classes. Please refer to a previous academic catalog to view your required courses. You can view your catalog year from your Student Portal by clicking on Degree Progress Details. All previous catalogs are available in the Student Portal, on the bottom of the main page.
- ORG300 - Applying Leadership Principles
- MGT300 - Principles of Management
- OPS400 - Operations Management
- PJM310 - Introduction to Project Management (Note: Equivalent to MGT410. Students cannot receive credit for both)
- PJM330 - Effective Project Scheduling and Control
- PJM380 - Project Management Tools
- PJM400 - Project Procurement and Contract Management
- PJM410 - Assessing and Managing Risk
- PJM440 - Total Quality Management
- PJM460 - Project Leadership (Prerequisite: PJM330)
- PJM480 - Capstone - Project Management (Prerequisite: All core and specialization courses)
- PJM495* - Project Management Practicum (Optional Course)
You can access copy of the sample syllabus for each of these courses through the booklist. Just click on the course code in the left hand column. For course descriptions, please visit the current academic catalog.