Colorado National Guard Scholarship
CSU-Global is committed to helping support the efforts of our state National Guard members without taking resources away from the State Tuition Assistance (TA) program. Therefore, for students enrolled prior to the start of the 18/19 school year (prior to the Fall 18 trimester) we are proud to offer a Tuition Scholarship dedicated to Colorado National Guard members (Army and Air) that assists with your educational journey with CSU-Global. Please see the information below regarding details and application:
*As of the Fall 18 trimester, this scholarship is no longer offered to new students*
Scholarship Award Amounts
Undergraduate recipients receive tuition funding for up to 6 credits per trimester (equivalent to $1,890/trimester) while Graduate recipients receive tuition funding for up to 3 credits per trimester (equivalent to $1,350/trimester). Students must reapply for this scholarship every trimester.
Maximum Scholarship Amount Per Year
How to Apply
- Students must apply for the Scholarship at least 10 days prior to the start of each trimester with the following documentation:
- Proof of Colorado Residency
- Scholarship Application found on our Website, which will include all required information and a signature from your Commanding Officer
- You will be notified via email if you have been approved for the scholarship prior to the start of the trimester
- If approved, your scholarship will be automatically added to your student account after the drop date each term.