Below is information regarding the GoGlobal scholarship, which replaced the GoColorado (GoCO) scholarship. This scholarship was offered to Fall18-A, Fall18-B, Fall18-C and Fall18-D new starts.
The GoGlobal scholarship is also available for new students who start courses with us in either the Spring19-C (May 13, 2019) or Spring19-D (June 10, 2019) terms. For these Spring terms only, Alumni are eligible to apply both the GoGlobal scholarship and the 10% alumni tuition discount in order to encourage them to keep pursuing lifelong education!
- Students who start classes for the first time at CSU-Global in the terms listed above are eligible to receive the GoGlobal scholarship. This means, re-entry students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must be degree-seeking
- Students must be receiving the standard tuition rate. This means students who receive a discounted tuition rate are not eligible ***See note above regarding alumni discount in the Spring19-C and Spring19-D terms***
- Students must complete their first 9 credits (undergrads) or 6 credits (grads) at CSU-Global before the scholarship takes effect
How it Works
Undergraduate students: After you complete your first 9 credits, you will receive the GoGlobal scholarship for the next 24 credits. Then you will receive it again for your last 12 credits.
Graduate students: After you complete your first 6 credits, you will receive the GoGlobal scholarship for the next 12 credits. Then you will receive it again for your final 6 credits.
Keep in mind the scholarship won't be added to your awards until the you have completed the required number of credits, based on your program.
- The scholarship is worth $65 per credit hour ($195 per 3-credit course); can also be applied to CBEs and PLAs for undergraduate students (per fee)
- Bachelor’s degree students starting a CSU-Global program for the first time will receive $65 per credit hour for 21-36 credits during their degree program; this depends on the student’s number of incoming transfer credits. (Students with greater than 75 transfer credits are not eligible for the full 36 credits.)Undergraduate students can receive up to $2,340 in GoGlobal scholarship funds.
- Master’s degree students starting a CSU-Global program for the first time will receive $65 per credit hour for 18 credits during their degree program. Graduate students can receive up to $1,170 in GoGlobal scholarship funds
The full list of requirements, including SAP and account status requirements, can be viewed here: https://csuglobal.edu/cost/financial-options/scholarships/goglobal-scholarship