Note: Any student registered for an SSA course starting in the Spring 2019 D term (6/10/19) will follow the below process. Students registered for a SSA course that started prior to 6/10/19, please click Here.
- After making and confirming payment through your CSU-Global portal, log into your SSA course in Canvas
- In Canvas, you will want to navigate to Modules, on the left side of the page. Under the Test Prep Study Center Information folder, you will see Examity, which will take you into the scheduling system. Additional details can be found under the Schedule Your Exam link, or by clicking the following link: Canvas_Student_Quick_Guide.pdf
- This area will allow you to run a computer requirements test and review what you are allowed to bring into the exam.
- Next, students will need to set up a profile. This step must be completed before you will have the ability to schedule the exam
- If you decide not to complete the SSA after all and you drop it within the first 2 weeks of the course, then you are not required to pay the fee. The fees are, otherwise, non-refundable.
To register for an SSA, take a look at How do I register for a SSA?