Impact of Enrollment Status on FA Awards
In order to qualify for a financial aid disbursement during any specific trimester, you must be enrolled as a Half-Time or Full-Time Student. The following list shows the number of credits you will need to qualify for these statuses:
- Full Time: 12 credit hours per trimester
- Half Time: 6-8 credit hours per trimester
- Less than Half Time (and not eligible for student loans): less than 6 credit hours per trimester
- Full-Time: 6 credit hours per trimester
- Half Time: 3 credit hours per trimester
Changing your enrollment status will also impact your overall Cost of Attendance (COA), which may cause an increase or decrease in the amount of available Financial Aid. To see the COA for each enrollment status, please visit the Financial Aid Policies page and scroll down to Cost of Attendance.
If you have questions we encourage you to verify your enrollment status and financial aid eligibility with your student advisor.