There are several resources found in your student portal, including:
- Military Support Resources
- Disability Services
- Student Assistance Program
- Student Success Resources – links to student policies, the academic catalog, study skills, time management, tools for online learning, internal and external tutoring options, tools for writing including a link to the Turnitin plagiarism checker
- New CSU-Global Library – here you can find assistance with APA and always feel free to reach out to a librarian through chat or phone. You can access the Library through your course in Schoology, on the left-hand side of the page.
- Helpful videos - The library has several great tutorials to help you navigate citations and how to use the Turnitin originality reports.
Under the Career Center tab in your portal, you can schedule an appointment with a career coach, find resume help, search for a job, and get help with your resume. There is also a military transition area for those who are transitioning to civilian life.