There are several resources found throughout your student portal, including:
- Military Support Resources
- Disability Services
- Student Assistance Program
- CSU-Global Library – here you can find assistance with APA and research tools. Always feel free to reach out to a librarian through chat or phone as well. You can also access the Library through your course in Canvas by clicking "Library Course Guide" on the left-hand side of the page
- CSU-Global Writing Center - here you can get assistance with writing projects and schedule appointments with writing coaches
- Smarthinking Tutoring - One of the many tools that CSU-Global provides to you as a student is free tutoring services. These tutoring services are offered through Smarthinking and may cover major, specialization, or general education related topics. You may even choose to use their writing review as a “proof-reader” prior to submitting critical-thinking assignments or portfolio projects
Under the Career Center tab in your portal, you can schedule an appointment with a career coach, find resume help, and search for a job. There is also a military transition area for those who are transitioning to civilian life.