Immediately following the end of the drop period, students may withdraw from all courses in a term according to the University withdrawal policy
- Students who are planning to leave the University, for any reason, must file a University Withdrawal Form prior to departure. Please contact your student advisor to have this document uploaded into your student portal
- Students who withdraw from the University prior to the end of a term will receive grades of "W" on their official transcript
- Tuition and fees will not be adjusted for students who withdraw
- University and Course withdrawals will be processed by the Office of the Registrar
- Students who formally request for University withdrawal may re-apply for admission in the future. Regardless of how long you are gone from CSU-Global, you will be required to follow the catalog requirements and tuition rate in effect at the time of re-entry.
- Students who do not formally request for University withdrawal will be considered in good standing as long as they have taken at least one (1) course within a 12-month period.
Students who withdraw from the University retain limited access to their Student Portal for account information and some student services.
Outstanding grades of Incomplete (I) will be resolved into the appropriate final grade prior to University withdrawal.