Payment plans can be set-up in the student portal for past due balances only. Payment plans require a non-refundable $25 enrollment fee, and you will not be allowed to register for future courses until your account is paid in full.
To set up your payment plan:
1. Login to the Student Portal using your CSU-Global email address and password.
2. Click on "My Account and Financial Aid" tab at the top of page.
3. Click on “Pay My Tuition.”
4. Select the appropriate term for your payment agreement in the "Past Due Payment Plans" list on the right side of the page.
5. Once you have selected the correct term, your approved payment agreement will appear with your payment schedule (Please note: If you selected the wrong term, the payment plan amount will show as $0.00)
6. Read through the document in its entirety. If you agree to the terms, check the box next to "I have read the Truth in Lending disclosures presented on this screen, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that govern this tuition payment plan." Click "View Agreement" to save a copy of the document for your files.
7. Click "Accept" at the bottom of the screen.
8. You will be prompted to enter your date of birth and phone number at which time you will pay the $25.00 enrollment fee.
9. If you have a past due balance in multiple terms, you are required to set up a payment plan for each one individually and pay the enrollment fee for each term. Repeat steps 4 through 7 until all payment plans are set up.
Be sure to read all of the terms and conditions associated with the payment plan before you accept the agreement. Missing two payments may result in your account being referred to a collections agency.