You are allowed to change from the Gold or Burgundy track once during your time at CSU-Global. The first step would to contact your student advisor so they can upload the Registration Track Switch Request Form.
While CSU-Global does allow you to request the change, there are a few things to be aware of with registration tracks:
- When switching from one track to another, you must wait until the trimester is over and all final grades have posted. This will allow us to calculate Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at the end of each trimester. You cannot be taking a course when SAP is run.
- Due to the timing of grades posting and the time needed to run SAP, Gold track students looking to switch cannot take A term courses, and Burgundy track students looking to switch cannot take D term courses.
- After SAP is calculated, the registration track change will take place.
- This will usually mean that you will start in the second term of the next trimester in the new track.
- If a track change request is granted the student will not be allowed to switch back to the initial track at a later date.