Your tuition due date will depend on your financing option. Your tuition due date will be one of the following:
- Cash Pay - 50% of tuition is due on the first day of class and the remainder is due within 30 days of the start of the term
- Students who have not made a 50% payment within the first week of class will be administratively dropped from their course(s)
- Students who do not have a Social Security number on file will need to make 100% of their tuition payment by the drop date (7 days after the term starts) or they will be administratively dropped from their course(s)
- Employer Reimbursement or 3rd Party Payment - If your company offers tuition reimbursement you may qualify for a tuition deferment each term. If approved, tuition will be deferred until 30 days after the end of the term. Contact your advisor for more information on setting up a tuition deferment
- Financial Aid - Students using financial aid to cover tuition expenses are still required to have all balances covered within 30 days from the start of the term. If your financial aid does not cover your entire balance, the remainder is due immediately
- Undergraduate students attending at half-time status may qualify to have tuition from the first term of a trimester deferred until financial aid arrives in the final term of the trimester. Contact your advisor for more information on setting up a Financial Aid deferment.