Your tuition due date will depend on your financing option. Your tuition due date will be one of the following:
- Cash Pay - 50% of tuition is due on the first day of class and the remainder is due within 30 days of the start of the term.
- Students who do not have a 50% payment made within the first week of class will be dropped from that course.
- Students who do not have a Social Security number on file will need to make 100% of their tuition payment by the drop date (7 days after the term starts) or they will be unregistered from courses.
- Employer Reimbursement or 3rd Party Payment - If your company offers tuition reimbursement you may qualify for a tuition deferment each term. If approved, tuition will be deferred until 30 days after the end of the term. Contact your advisor for more information on setting up a tuition deferment.
- Financial Aid - Students using financial aid to cover tuition expenses are still required to have all balances covered within 30 days from the start of the term.
- Undergraduate students attending at half-time status may qualify to have tuition from the first term of a trimester deferred until financial aid arrives in the final term of the trimester. Contact your advisor for more information on setting up a Financial Aid deferment.