Military Credit

Military Credit

CSU-Global accepts military credits, typically in undergraduate programs. To transfer the credits in, you need to send us your official military transcripts.

Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy can find information about requesting transcripts through Joint Services Transcript (an ACE Registry Transcript). Please note: The JST site may prompt you with a security warning. You will need to accept the security certificate or follow the instructions to add an exception to your browser.

Air Force Active Duty, Reserves, Air National Guard  (service after 1972) can contact the Community College of the Air Force:

For veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard (service before 1976) and Air Force (service before 1972), you may need to check the National Archives.

More information on our transfer credit policies can be found here.