Golden Key International Honour Society
CSU-Global is proud to be a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society, the world's largest collegiate honor society with over 2 million members in almost 200 countries worldwide. The CSU-Global Golden Key Chapter was created in 2013 as part of the US Region 6, which includes institutions in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Membership in Golden Key is by invitation only, a privilege extending to sophomores, juniors, and seniors who meet the following criteria:
- Are in the top 15% of the active student population, based on cumulative GPA.
- Have completed 30 or more residential credits at CSU-Global.
- Be in good academic and financial standing.
Graduate school students who have a 3.8 GPA or higher, have completed 3 or more residential credits at CSU-Global, and are in good academic and financial standing with the university are also invited to join.
If you meet all of the criteria listed above then, watch for an email from the Golden Key Honor Society inviting you to join Golden Key!
- The fall membership invitations are sent in September.
- The spring membership invitations are sent in February.
You might receive your membership invitation after your degree is conferred if you graduated in-between membership drives.
If you have questions regarding the invitation requirements, please contact GoldenKey@CSUGlobal.edu.
Golden Key Membership - Things to Note
- There is a one time membership fee of $95, payment plan options are available after you enter your personalized online acceptance code found in your invitation.
- The invitation letter that you receive expires one year after the sent date.
- Golden Key members can order honor cords for commencement through the Golden Key Online Store.
Benefits of Golden Key Membership include scholarships, networking opportunities, product discounts, and jobs and internships postings.
If you're already a Golden Key member, you can login here to access member exclusive resources.
If you are a member of this honor society you can join the corresponding CSU-Global student group, through CSU-Global Connect.