The most common reason you might not be able to register for a course is a hold on your account. To determine if there is a hold on your account you can log into your student portal and on the homepage, there should blue number next to Student Alerts. Select Student Alerts to review the hold.
- Provisional Hold: Provisional students have a registration hold on their account for the first two trimesters and they must be registered by a Student Advisor
- Past Due Hold: Contact your student advisor or Student Accounts to discuss options in regards to this hold
- Capstone Course: Only a student advisor can register you for a capstone course
- SAP Warning: You will need Advisor assistance to help you get back to Good Academic Standing
- SAP Probation: SAP Probation is the next level of SAP and requires an appeal before continuing in courses