How do I change my major?

You must initiate the program change request through your Student Success Counselor. To find out how your credits will transfer from your current program into a new one, your Student Success Counselor can complete a hypothetical program change. 

If you decide to switch programs, you will need to submit a Program Change Request form, which will be uploaded to the Document Center of your student portal by your Student Success Counselor for completion.  

Once the form is submitted and approved, your program change will be processed and your degree plan will be updated within the first two weeks of the next upcoming parent term.