ACBSP stands for The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. ACBSP promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of buisness education programs around the world.
Which programs are Accredited at CSU-Global?
- BS in Business Management
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Human Resource Management
- BS in Marketing
- BS in Management Information Systems and Business Analytics
- MS in Human Resource Management
- MS in Management*
- MS in International Management*
- MS in Finance*
- Master of Professional Accounting*
*Please Note: Students in these graduate level programs who do not have an undergraduate or graduate business related degree from an ACBSP accredited program, are required to take an additional course (BUS500 - Foundations of Business) to complete these programs. BUS500 must be taken within the first 3 terms of the program.
How does ACBSP benefit you?
- External, or specialized, accreditation demonstrates a high level of quality and accountability
- Having ACBSP accreditation provides an additional set of checks and balances, ensuring our programs are aligned with accreditation and industry standards. This accreditation also helps us keep our programs current
- ACBSP accreditation adds a level of awareness, transparency, and accomplishment to our business programs
Please visit ACBSP's website for additional information!