4 credit hour courses:
- BIO200: Human Anatomy and Physiology with Lab
- BIO202 Human Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab
- BIO204: Introduction to Microbiology with Lab
- BIO216: Human Pathophysiology
- CHE101: Introduction to Chemistry
- CRJ465: Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)
- GEO101C: Earth Science with Lab
- PHY101: Introduction to Physics
- BIO121L: Environmental Conservation Lab
There are also several Global Direct (-D) courses that are 4 credits. Please refer to the academic catalog for more information.
***There are no 4 credit-hour courses at the graduate level.