Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
Delta Mu Delta is an International Honor Society recognizing and promoting achievement in Business. To be eligible for membership, students must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate students enrolled in the Accounting, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems, and Marking programs who:
- Have completed at least 9 hours of course-work at CSU-Global
- Have enough total credits to be considered a Junior or higher
- Rank in the upper 20 percent of the school with a GPA of 3.25 or higher (a 3.25 GPA alone does not qualify for membership; GPA will vary based on the the "upper 20 percent" at the time of eligibility review)
- Graduate students enrolled in the Management, International Management, and Professional Accounting programs who:
- Have completed at least 18 credit hours of Graduate course-work
- Have completed at least 9 credit hours of course-work at CSU-Global
- Have a GPA of 3.6 or higher for all graduate coursework completed.
Students must be in an Active/Graduate Candidate Status and in good financial standing in order to join. If you meet all of the criteria listed above then watch for an email from the Delta Mu Delta Honor Society inviting you to join the Xi Rho chapter of Delta Mu Delta! These invitations are sent once per year in April.
Once accepted for membership, inducted students benefit from access to networking, acknowledgment for federal employment, professional development opportunities, and scholarship programs. You can find an overview of member benefits and services here.
If you are a member of this honor society you can join the corresponding CSU Global student group, through CSU Global Connect.