Can professional training transfer?

If you have completed training, seminars, certifications, licenses, etc., these may transfer in if they been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) or the National College Credit Recommendation Service (CCRS).  You will need to request a transcript from one of these two organizations in order to have your non-collegiate credit reviewed for transfer.

For more information, please visit the Transfer Credit Policies section in the academic catalog.

If you are an undergraduate student and have professional training that will not transfer because it hasn’t been evaluated by ACE or CCRS, you may consider the Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) program or contact your student advisor.  For more information, please visit the Prior Learning Assessment section of the academic catalog.