Total Amount: $9000
This scholarship recognizes U.S. Military personnel and their families for their service to our country. Recipients will receive financial assistance to pursue their bachelor's or master's degree. In addition to being available to military personnel directly, it is available to military spouse or dependents to show our appreciation to those who serve our country.
- Applicants must be able to supply adequate proof that they are one of the following:
- Active Duty or Reserve/Guard U.S. Military Servicemember
- An Honorably Discharged or Separated Veteran
- A spouse of an Active Duty or Reserve/Guard U.S. Military Servicemember
- A spouse of a Honorably Discharged or Separated Veteran
- A dependent of an Active Duty or Reserve/Guard U.S. Military Servicemember
- A dependent of a Honorably Discharged or Separated Veteran
- Applicants should contact their education office to determine if military benefits can be used in conjunction with scholarship awards. If a student is receiving active TA or VA benefits, the benefits may be impacted if selected as a scholarship winner.
- Maximum scholarship value is applied to tuition charges or fees for up to 6 undergraduate credits or 6 graduate credits in the CSU - Global or CBE/PLA alternative credit options.