Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society
Kappa Delta Pi is an Honor Society recognizing and promoting achievement in education. To be eligible for membership students must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate students enrolled in the Teaching and Learning program who:
- Have an intent to continue academically and professionally in the field of education.
- Have completed at least 6 credit hours of graduate course-work at CSU-Global.
- Have completed at least 6 hours of education course-work.
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher for all graduate coursework completed.
- Are in an Active/Graduate Candidate Status and in good financial standing.
If you meet all of the criteria listed above then watch for an email from Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society inviting you to join Kappa Delta Pi! These invitations are sent twice per year, after the Fall Trimester and again after the Spring Trimester. You can also send inquiries about the cost of membership or interest in joining to email@example.com with your full name, program of study, and contact information.
Membership requires pre-payment of a one-time chapter initiation fee ($10), annual chapter dues ($10), and annual national dues of $45/1 year or $80/2 years, plus a $1 First Year KDP Fee. You will also receive information about the official Initiation Ceremony. KDP offers a variety of benefits for members including ongoing professional development and chapter events.
Once accepted for membership, inducted students benefit from access to networking, professional development opportunities, and the career center; stole or honor cords at graduation; publication and presentation opportunities at KDP events, and scholarship and grant programs. You can find an overview of member benefits and services here.
If you are a member of this honor society you can join the corresponding CSU-Global student group, through CSU-Global Connect.