Please see below for common questions regarding transcripts:
Requesting CSU-Global Transcripts
Please see the following article for step-by-step instructions on how to order CSU-Global official or unofficial transcripts: How do I request a copy of my transcripts?
Requesting Transcripts from Other Universities/Alternative Credit Resources
Other Universities or Alternative Credit Resources will each have a unique way to order transcripts. Many organizations are moving to online ordering, however, some still require an order request form and/or charge a fee. Please contact your University/Organization directly for more information about how to request an official transcript.
If you are obtaining an Official Transcript for CSU-Global to review, please remember to:
- Send electronic transcripts directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation
- For mailed transcripts, send to:
Most importantly, don't forget that transcripts are no longer official if they have been opened. Therefore, you should have all transcripts, including electronic transcripts, sent directly to CSU-Global
Having Transcripts Reviewed by CSU-Global
- Once transcripts are received at CSU-Global, they will be evaluated for transferability and any accepted credits will be posted to your student account
- Evaluation for new students are completed within 2-3 business days. Evaluations for active students are completed within 3-5 business days
- If you want your transcript reviewed a second time, please submit a Credit Evaluation Appeal (via email) to the Office of the Registrar (email@example.com) within 14 days of receiving your initial transfer credit evaluation. Another review will be completed with a decision within 2 weeks
Transfer Credit Rules/Limits
- Please see Transfer Credits